Current PhD students
- Nika Jurlin “Timing the cycle of life and death of radio galaxies using LOFAR”, 2017 Kapteyn Institute / ASTRON
- Suma Murthy “The complex interplay between gas and nuclear activity: the role of HI gas” 2017, Kapteyn Institute / ASTRON
- Marisa Brienza “Using LOFAR for detailed studies of AGN and AGN physics” Kapteyn Institute / ASTRON
- Francesco Santoro “Gas and life-cycle of radio sources” Kapteyn Instiute / ASTRON
Past PhD students
- Filippo Maccagni “Cold gas in the center of radio-loud galaxies: New perspectives on triggering and feedback from HI absorption surveys and molecular gas” Kapteyn Institute / ASTRON
- Aleksandar Shulevski, “Life-cycle of radio sources”, 2015 Kapteyn/ASTRON
- Katinka Gereb, “Neutral hydrogen and radio sources using stacking techniques”, 2014 Kapteyn/ASTRON
- Gabriele Guglielmino “The AGN component in deep radio fields: a LOFAR perspective”, 2013, INAF Bologna/ASTRON
- Christian Struve, “The role of neutral hydrogen in the evolution of nearby radio galaxies“, 2010, Kapteyn Inst./ASTRON
- Paolo Serra,”Stars, neutral hydrogen and ionised gas in early-type galaxies “, 2009 Kapteyn Inst.
- Bjorn H.C. Emonts, “Nearby radio galaxies: the interplay of gas, star formation and active nucleus“, 2006 Kapteyn Inst.